The new Belt Curve BC 4608 not only excels with its slimmer, space-saving design but also with a construction which reduces belt tension and consequently lengthens belt lifetimes significantly. If, however, the belt has to be exchanged, this too is an easy matter. Moreover, noise emissions have been reduced.
Less tension, higher lifetimeConventional curves are constructed using tapered drive rollers to drive the belt. The consequence: The Belt-Guiding wears faster. The positive drive principle allows lower Belt Tension and the usage of cylindrical return rollers. Life-time is increased and gaps to adjacent conveyors are minimized. The belt is driven via a toothed profile, integrated on the outer edge.
- Low overall height: H = 155 mm
- Cylindrical return rollers: D = 100 mm
- Speeds: v = 0.1 - 2.5 m/s
- Transporting loads: up to 50 kg/m
- Conveyed goods: especially for mixed unit loads of different shapes and sizes. Parcels, bags, pouches, baggage... and for very small items thanks to cylindrical return rollers
- Angles: 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°
- Effective width: up to 1500 mm
- Easy to combine with all standard materials handling equipment
- Ease of maintenance was a design priority for this outstanding belt curve
- Low noise: noise emissions of
- Smooth and aesthetic design, without protruding edges
- Easy tracking thanks to the positive driving system